Do you have financial goals but trouble sticking with "the plan"?
If so, the United Way Financial Capability program might be for you!
The Financial Capability Program provides individuals with support using
Coaching, a Hands-on approach, Accountability, Networking, Goal Setting, and Education.
This program matches you ("the partner") to a trained volunteer "coach" from the community. Your coach is not a financial advisor and has nothing to sell, but will help you keep track of your financial goals and work with you to reach them.
As a partner, you will:
• Meet and work with a trained financial coach, one-on-one, for 6 months* and attend weekly workshops
• Reduce your stress and anxiety about money management
• Learn how to make your money work harder & smarter for you
• Receive certificate of achievement upon successful completion of the program
While financial workshops are held weekly, your one on one sessions with your coach may be done in-person or via phone calls or emails. You can work on making and sticking to a budget, fixing your credit, paying off bills, increasing savings or a number of other topics.
Do I Qualify?
Applicants must have
• Identified a specific financial goal that can be reached within 6 months
• A commitment to financial improvement
• Ability to attend at least SIX months of coaching sessions
Call 404.527.7000 or go to www.unitedwayatlanta.org for more information!