Fulfilling Community Service
Do you or someone you know need to fulfill a community service project for school, work, social club, sorority/fraternity or scouting? Check out the many opportunities at SCS.
- Coordinate craft projects for seniors at one of eight Senior Centers.
- Give an older adult a ride to the doctor or grocery store.
- Sing and dance with the Adult Day Care program.
- Deliver meals Tuesday through Saturday once a week/once a month.
- Put those tools in the garage to good use with a home repair project .
Make a difference in the life of an Atlanta senior!
Contact Mary Hart, Volunteer Coordinator, to sign up: email@example.com
or 404-351-6194.Click here to sign up for a volunteer project!