2014 Ben Hill UMC Rev. Richard D. Winn Men's Retreat
Vision: "Restoring Godly Men to serve Christ in The Church, The Home and The Community"
Theme: "Rebuild what has been Torn Down – Restore what has been Burned Out"
War Cry: "Don’t Throw in the Towel"
Nehemiah 4:14 - Then as I looked over the situation, I called together the nobles and the rest of the people and said to them, "Don’t be afraid of the enemy! Remember The Lord, who is great and glorious, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your homes!"
Date: April 11, 12, and 13
Location: Dolce Atlanta-Peachtree 201 Aberdeen Pkwy. Peachtree City, GA 30269
Cost: $95 registration Saturday only registration … $65
You may register and make your payment online HERE
Friday, April 11 Service Project: "Boys Rise"… Worship Service
Saturday, April 12 Break Out Sessions:
1) Chat Session with Pastor Thomas (plenary session)
2) Spiritual – GOD/Family/Community - Rev. Eugene Robinson
3) Relationship – GOD/Family/Community - Rev. George Lanier
4) Finance – GOD/Family/Community -Bro. Al Ringer
5) Man Talk – Moderator - Minister Sam Townsend
6) Friday Worship – Male Choir
Sunday, April 13 All Brothers travel to Ben Hill UMC to worship together at 9:45 service!!
For more information please contact the church office at (404)344-089.