Make a Healthy Resolution: CATCH Healthy Habits!
Want to get healthy and help kids get healthy, too? Make a New Year's Resolution to CATCH Healthy Habits! Through the CATCH Healthy Habits Program, adults age 50+ can improve their own health while teaching elementary school children the benefits of healthy eating and physical activity. Volunteers are needed to conduct classes once a week for eight weeks, and all training and program materials are provided free of charge.
Winter/Spring class sessions start February 4 at the following locations:
* Tobie-Grant Manor Residences, Scottdale, Mondays, 3-4 pm
* East DeKalb Boys & Girls Club, Lithonia, Tuesdays, 4 - 5 pm
* Villages at Carver YMCA, Atlanta, Tuesdays, 4 - 5 pm
* Brookhaven Boys & Girls Club, Atlanta, Wednesdays, 4:45 - 5:45 pm
* Decatur Family YMCA, Decatur, Wednesdays, 3 - 4 pm
* Carl E. Sanders YMCA, Atlanta, Thursdays, 3 - 4 pm
For more information on how to get involved, contact Mary Newton at 404-463-3119 or at mnewton@atlantaregional. com. Watch CATCH in action here>>